Aliana Model Home Village
Grand Parkway (SH 99) at West Airport
Click here to see our builders' contact info
Terms and Conditions
All content of this website ©2009-2013 Aliana Development Company. All rights reserved. ALIANA®, the Aliana “A” logo and “Handcrafted for Living” are trademarks of Aliana Development Company. All content on this website is based on the most current information received by Developer.
All drawings are preliminary and subject to change, and are for presentation purposes only. Further, said drawings are scanned images only and are not for computation or construction purposes. These drawings may or may not incorporate information and/or data provided to consultants relative to engineering and drainage, flood plains and environmental issues and should not be relied upon for any purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the actual design, location, and character of the facilities shown on any maps are intended. Additionally, no warranty is made to the accuracy of the information contained herein. Copyright 2013 Aliana Development Company. All rights reserved.
Prizes and Gifts - 2013 Disclaimer
Aliana reserves the right to amend or cancel any promotion or program at any time without notice. Additionally, no warranty ts made to the quality and function of any prizes or gifts won or received. Aliana is not held to any warranty made by product gift or of any gift information, nor is gift to be delivered or installed. Once gift has been received, the gift and the gift process will be deemed completed and final.
Home & Garden Celebration Prize Drawings Official Rules
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
- A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER DRAWINGS AND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Thirteen [Home Prize Packages] will be offered in Drawings from entries submitted at the Model Home of each participating Aliana project Builder now referred to as [Sponsor] going forward.
- Each Prize Drawing (a “Drawing”) is open only to persons 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- To enter a Drawing, an entry registration must be filled out and submitted during the time of the Aliana Home and Garden Celebration from March 16 through April 7, 2013, at the Sponsor’s Model Home.
- The Home Gift Packages will each be valued at approximately $1,500. Prize(s) and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- Only one entry per household will be accepted for each prize drawing during promotional time from March 16 through April 7, 2013.
- Sponsors will not accept incomplete or illegible entries and will not be responsible for failure to properly submit entries. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, and Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of a Drawing. All entries become property of Sponsors and none will be returned.
- One (1) Winner will be selected in a random drawing from the eligible entries received by each Sponsor during the entry period from March 16 through April 7, 2013 held by the applicable Sponsor at its Model Home immediately after the entry period.
- Winners need not be present to win and will be contacted within the first week after April 7, 3013.
- Odds of winning a Drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Drawing.
- Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the Winner will receive the designated prize(s).
- Official photo identification will be required to claim the prize. Winner will be notified by telephone and email provided by Winner at time of entry. If the Sponsor is unable to reach Winner within five business days from the date of the prize drawing, he or she will be disqualified and will forfeit all interest in the prize, and a substitute winner will be selected. In the event that more than one entry is accidentally drawn, there will be a random drawing from among the entries that have been simultaneously drawn to determine a Winner.
- In the event a Winner does not accept the prize for any reason, is deemed ineligible by the Sponsor, or fails to comply with these Official Rules, the prize will be awarded to a substitute winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable Drawing. This process will be repeated if necessary until a Winner is determined.
- Each Winner is solely responsible for any reporting and payment of any taxes applicable to the prize.
- By accepting a prize, the Winner consents to allow his/her name, biographical information and likeness to be publicized by the Sponsor in any media, including the Internet, without limitation or further compensation, and to allow the official prize presentation to be videotaped for a promotional announcement that may air.
- A Winner may waive his/her right to receive the prize. No cash or prize substitutions allowed by Winner. A Winner’s right to receive a prize is not assignable and non-transferable. Prize(s) and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which shall be final in all respects. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of a Drawing as solely determined by the applicable Sponsor.
- In the event a Drawing is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Drawing, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Drawing. Should a Drawing be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, the Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize based on the entries received before the termination date.
- Sponsors will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Drawings.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited by law, by participating in a Drawing, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Aliana Development Company, all Participating Builders/Sponsors, all Participating Builders/Sponsors representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in a Drawing or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to unauthorized human intervention in the Drawing.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with a Drawing or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Courts.
- Entries for Drawings are valid only during promotion period between March 16 through April 7, 2013. See promotional details, official rules and disclaimers. *Aliana™ reserves the right to amend or cancel this promotion or any other program at any time without notice.
$5,000 in Builder Upgrades Incentive - 2013 Disclaimer
Incentive is good only on any new home in Aliana® placed under contract between 1/1/2013 and 12/31/2013. Promotions may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions, incentives, or discounts and may be cancelled at any time and without prior notice. Prices, taxes, H.O.A. fees, schools and school ratings are subject to change. The inventory and information sheet is intended to provide general information and is subject to change without notice. For property tax information please visit the Fort Bend County Official Website by clicking here. As with any financial decision, buyers are encouraged to do their own due diligence when selecting a home builder. Aliana Development Company makes no representation or warranties on the quality established by the Builders. Homes in the Aliana Community are constructed and sold by home building companies (“Builders”) not affiliated with Aliana Development Company, the developer of such community or the developer’s affiliated companies (collectively, “Developer”). Developer does not guarantee or warrant the obligation of, or construction by, such Builders, or the availability or pricing of homes. Prices, specifications and details concerning homes are established by the builders and are subject to change without notice. Plans, maps, materials and specifications are subject to change or modification as deemed necessary by the developer, builder, or as may be required by law. These illustrations are provided as an example only and do not depict actual or promised items of any kind. All rights reserved.
The Houstonian Golf & Country Club is privately owned and its use is exclusively for Members and their guests. Golf Memberships are limited and require Membership application and approval. Aliana residents are eligible to apply for Membership and if approved, are responsible for payment of Initiation Fees and Membership Dues. Club Memberships are available exclusively for Aliana residents and their families and are subject to the rules, regulations, and approval procedures of The Houstonian Golf & Country Club. Please contact The Houstonian Golf & Country Club Membership Director to inquire about Membership pricing and the application process. Limited Memberships are currently available on a first-come, first-served basis to Aliana residents and must be obtained either through the resident’s homebuilder or Aliana Development Company. Residents are encouraged to contact their homebuilder or Aliana Development Company about potential Membership possibilities.